This is a work in progress, and nothing is set in stone. Leave a comment with information that is missing so we can add it for everyone to use!
Caving Checklists – What to bring in what caves
Caving Culture and History – How did we get to where we are?
Caving Rules and Safety
A list of former grottos of TriTrog members
Caving Glossary UK – Currently a European resource, so some terms may be different.
Caving Biology Section
How caves are created
Closed Caves in the Virginia (VAR) region
The Rich Valley Topographical map, prepared by Ken Walsh
Science in caving – Speleo-sciences and their importance
Types of Caving
Types of Caves
White Nose Syndrome (WNS) Protocol and Education
Knots and Rope Education
Horizontal and vertical caving
Advanced Techniques – Cave Rescue and Cave Diving
Techniques – Surveying
Archive – Website Archive Link
Archive – Secretaries Blog
- National Speleological Society (NSS)
- Virginia Area Region Limited Access Caves
- Virginia Region of the NSS
- Southeastern Regional Association of the NSS (SERA)
- Virginia Speleological Survey (VSS)
- West Virginia Speleological Survey (WVaSS)
- Bat Conservation International
- Long and Deep Cave List
- World Cave Database (A searchable database of long and deep caves worldwide!)
- Caves and Caving in the UK
- Caving Links
- Former grottos and our cavers’ personal web pages
- Cave Related News Articles
- Compass Points A Journal of the survey group BCRA with some interesting articles
Good start. Seems like you could fill in a lot of this material via links. Most of this has been written in multiple sites, Save your efforts for items unique to this club.
I hope everyone likes the new changes, let me know if there’s any suggestions or things to add here!
This page is far from finished, and we could really use your help to save us time. Please leave resources below to add or amend the above information!