In attendance: Zeke, Mike, Emily, Lisa, Erin, Elise, Lee, Ryan, Stephan, Katie, Andre, Louis, Diana, Peter, Ken, Martin, Ann
Our break-the-ice question: If you realized after exiting that you’d left something in the cave, what would you go back for?
- Pay your grotto dues! Only $15 for the year. Membership Info
- Mike will catalog the recent gear acquisition and post photos of the available used cave suits.
- Louis received an award for adopting a bat at Frick’s Cave. Carlin was not present to receive his award.
- Katie and Andre visited Lost Cave in Greenbrier Co., WV. They saw signatures dated 1890 and a lot of much newer graffiti. Other features included a busy waterfall and some brief crawls and breakdown passages.
- Apr 23 Spring Restoration at Endless Caverns in Virginia
- Apr 21-24 SERA Cave Carnival in Georgia
- May 20-22 Spring MAR/VAR at Grand Caverns in Virginia
- Jun 13-17 NSS Convention in South Dakota
- Jul 8-10 Karst-O-Rama in Kentucky
- Jul 15-23 NCRC Nat’l Seminar in Covington, Virginia
- Jul 24-31 Int’l Congress of Speleology in France
A video about The Formation of the Appalachians https://youtu.be/WROQIdM8YW4