Due to concerns about public health, the Triangle Troglodytes will not be meeting Tuesday, March 24 at 7:30 for the monthly meeting. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We will continue to monitor COVID-19 via the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), and will post any updates concerning the TriTrogs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough by flexing your elbow or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoid handshaking or cheek-kissing as greetings – use the elbow or fist bump.
Until next time, get a Flu shot, and happy caving!