Dates: Fourth Tuesday of every month (no meeting in December)
Place: NC Museum of Natural Sciences, Conference Room A
11 West Jones St., Raleigh, NC (Downtown)
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- Enter the first set of doors to the science museum. One of the doors will be unlocked, or someone will be standing inside to let you in. These doors are near Jones Street but they face Bicentennial Plaza and the NC Museum of History.
- Get on the elevator to your left and go down one floor to level “A” (the “ant” floor).
- Exit the elevator to your left and the meeting room will be on the right side of the hallway.
- If you arrive and find you are locked out of the museum, look for our sign posted near the entrance. Call the number on the sign and we will let you in. If the sign is posted, we are still present.
The general format of the meeting is as follows:
- A review of planning and organizational matters relevant to the club
- Trip Reports
- Discussion for upcoming trips
- A short break to visit the bathroom and mingle
- Main Presentation
- For those interested we usually continue socializing at a local eatery after the meeting is adjourned.