On this page you can find information about how to join our grotto as well as pay dues. To learn where we meet currently, please view our meeting page. We have an email based mailing list, active facebook group, and trips you can find with the ways mentioned above. Please email us if you have any problems, questions, or concerns!
While we do not have a “I want to be a member” link, your intentions are made clear by joining our mailing list below, and paying your dues.
Sign up for our mailing list here:
Reasons you should consider joining the mailing list:
- Email can be more accessible than social media
- Information still gets forwarded through email that isn’t as accessible elsewhere
- It’s a great way to setup caving trips. If you want to get on a trip, join the list. If nothing is already setup that fits your schedule this is a good place to start organizing a trip.
- Announcements about our upcoming meetings such as who is presenting, and if there are any changes in location are broadcast on the listserv.
Memberships and Payments:
|Individual Full Year Membership||$15.00|
|Individual Half Year Membership||$7.50|
|Family Full Year Membership||$22.00|
|Family Half Year Membership||$11.00|
|Gear Rental (1) for Each Item Rented||$3.00|
Please use quantity options in the cart for larger donations, if desired. Grotto donations will be noted in the receipts to both payee and treasurer for records. We all really appreciate it!
Dues and Donations are used to support:
- This website
- Food and supplies to support large grotto outings
- Regular donations to support caves and caving
- Loaner gear
- Other expenses as agreed upon by grotto officers
Annual financial reports are provided to the membership after the close of each calendar year.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for report inquiries.