In attendance (remotely):
Taylor, Michael M., Mike B., Elise, Emily
- Emily has started researching bat-related organizations for the grotto to donate to this year. Bat Conservation International may be the winner.
- Mike B. has not yet sent the donation to SCCi for Cyclops Cave.
- Taylor should be able to give her presentation on crayfish in August
- Ken is willing to do a program on cartography software
- Mike and Lisa will try a vertical demonstration program
- Taylor has figured out how to share her screen and how to ditch zoom meetings. She practiced both with us.
- Elise can give a presentation about the NSS diversity committee.
- Michael M. will kick off each meeting by featuring a different carabiner.
- Elise will follow up with a different knot each month.
- Elise wants to crowd source options for the TriTrogs logo she’s creating.
- Michael M. wants to hide a t-rex in it, which sounds ridiculous, but then he showed us the logo for Catawba Brewing Company.